For many service based companies, presenting their company can be challenging. Unlike a physical product, customers may not be able to see, touch, or feel what you are selling. This makes can make the sales process more difficult because inherently, the customer needs to invest more trust in your company. Additionally, no two service companies are the same. Even if two similar companies present a similar service, one has more experience, better technology, better customer service, and produces better results. For the customer, it becomes increasingly difficult to compare apples to apples. That said, there is one category that all customers will compare you against, and that is price. So what if your Service company isn’t the cheapest? You need a way to present value to your customer.
When we speak to people who work in a service based industry we like to discuss the following questions. It may help you figure out if designing a professional presentation would benefit your company.
- How are currently presenting the value you bring to the table to your customer?\]
- Does your presentation sell your services, or does it sell your company?
- If you had a professionally designed presentation, would it help you increase closing rates?
- Would it help you maintain your profit margin?
- What does your current sales presentation say about your company?
If you have some questions about how we could help you develop a professional Sales Presentation, give us a call 1-877-206-9525. We can provide you with a second opinion, and some recommendations on how to make an immediate improvement.