Prezi Login and Tips For Getting Started
Prezi is one of our favorite presentation programs. It’s different from PowerPoint because it makes use of motion and zoom to create a virtual environment, guiding your audience through the content as if it were positioned in space. As avid presentation geeks, we love this innovative and engaging format for all types of content.
Interested in the possibilities that Prezi can offer for your presentations? If so, you’re in the right place. Here, we’ll give you the lowdown for creating a Prezi login and getting started on this innovative presentation site.
Prezi Login: Creating A New Account
Prezi makes it easy to create a new account. Once you reach their website, click on the blue “Get Started” button in the top right corner of the screen. Now, we can start on the road towards creating your first Prezi login!
The first page you’ll see after clicking “Get Started” is “Pricing Plans and Options”. Here, you’ll need to choose from one of their four main plans, each of which has one or two options. We know, it’s a lot to choose from. But we’re here to help you find the perfect plan for your needs!
- Basic: This is Prezi’s free version, and it includes just the basic functions that Prezi has to offer. With a Basic account, you’ll still be able to create attractive presentations and share them with anyone online.
- Plus: A Basic Plus account starts at $19 per month. It includes all of the features of a free account, along with privacy control, advanced presenter features, and offline access.
- Standard: A Standard Individual account starts at just $7 per month and offers unlimited presentations and videos, the ability to import existing PowerPoint slides, and advanced privacy options.
- Plus: A Plus Individual account starts at $19 per month and offers all of the features of a Standard account, plus premium icon and image access, PDF export, and offline presenting.
- Premium: A Premium Individual account starts at $59 per month and offers the functionality of a Plus account, along with advanced analytics and online training.
- EDU Plus: This account is for students and educators and starts at just $3 per month with proof of education status. It offers the ability to import existing PowerPoint slides, access premium images and icons, export in PDF, and present offline.
- EDU Teams: This account offers the same features as EDU plus, along with advanced analytics and collaboration tools.
- Plus: A Plus Business account starts at $19 per month and offers the ability to import existing PowerPoint slides, access premium images and icons, export in PDF, and present offline.
- Premium: A Premium Business account offers all of the functionality of a Plus account, along with advanced analytics and online training.
- Teams: A Teams Business account is designed for teams and enterprises, offering various packages to accommodate your team’s scale.
With all of the paid accounts except for EDU Teams and Business Teams, you can get a 14-day free trial as a new user.
Once you’ve selected a Prezi plan, you’ll be brought to the first form of the sign-up process. This will simply ask you to provide your first and last name, email address, and a password for the account.
If you’ve selected a paid plan, you’ll now be asked to input payment information. You can provide credit card information or pay with PayPal. Rest assured, Prezi won’t charge you a dime until your trial period is over, and they’ll send you a reminder two days before the trial ends.
Setting Up Your New Prezi Account
Once you’ve created an account, Prezi will get a sense of your needs by asking what your role is: student, education, business, or other. If you select “business”, Prezi will also ask what department you work in to further hone your needs.
At this point, you’ll be led to a screen that asks: How would you like to begin?
Now, you can create a presentation, explore presentations made by other Prezi users, get a summary of Prezi features, or try Prezi video. Prezi video is a new feature that allows you to record yourself delivering a presentation, and it’s an awesome tool for remote workers.
Now that your account is set up, your Prezi login will be easy to use. The next time that you want to login to Prezi, just go to Prezi’s website and click “Log In” on the top right side of the screen. You’ll simply need to type in your email address and password, then click “Log in”.
Note that you can also use a Prezi login associated with your Google or Facebook account! If you choose this route, you’ll just need to verify and associate the accounts. If you use a Google account, you’ll be sent an email with a verification link. If you click “Log in with Facebook”, your Facebook account will open and you’ll be prompted to verify the account directly on the Facebook site.
Prezi Tips For Getting Started
So, you’re logged into your Prezi account - what now? Well, since the Prezi interface is streamlined and intuitive, you’re well on your way towards becoming a Prezi ninja. Here are a few tips for getting started:
1) Start With a Template.
If you’re used to creating presentations through PowerPoint, Prezi is a whole new animal. So, it doesn’t hurt to get a feel for the platform by starting with a template. The template will give you a framework for the features that Prezi has to offer, and you can play with the customization and formatting tools as you go along.
2) Check Out Other Presentations For Ideas.
With Prezi, there are countless formatting and design options. One of the best ways to discover fun techniques and ideas is to check out what other Prezi users are doing. You can access other presentations by using your Prezi login to get to the My Prezi dashboard, then clicking “Explore Presentation Gallery” at the top of the screen.
3) Test Out Link Sharing.
You can share your Prezi simply by sending out a link via email. Anyone with this link can watch your Prezi presentation, but they won’t be able to edit it.
You’re now off and running with a brand-new Prezi login! Before long, your My Prezis page will be filled with eye-catching presentations for your audience to enjoy.