Terms and Conditions
- The estimate provided is an estimate only and subject to change based on new or additional requests being made. In the event the project scope changes, the client will be notified. No additional hours will be charged without the clients expressed approval.
- Estimates are valid for 30 (thirty) days from the date issued
- A 50% down-payment is required prior to project work starting. The remainder of the balance is to be paid to be upon completion of project.
- Project downpayment is non-refundable.
- The preferred payment method will be done via Credit Card, PayPal.com or a direct deposit / wire transfer.
- Throughout the design process, regularly updated watermarked and password-protected files will be sent to the client for review. The watermark and password will be removed upon receipt of a final payment.
- Upon request, any stock images or videos purchased for the final product will be made available to the client.
- Additional edits following the completion of the project can be purchased ala carte on an hourly basis.